Feature Requests
Connector specification sub-menu
Poll: Would this add-on be useful?
Yes
No

Hi Guys,

Can I request a feature ( If not already available? )

Would it be possible to add a connector sub-menu with a set of accessories (i.e. pin part number, wire seal part number, seal plug part number for each cavity) that can be exported later in the electrical connections report or in a connectors report, please?

Many thanks in advance,
RP

Hi Guys, Can I request a feature ( If not already available? ) Would it be possible to add a connector sub-menu with a set of accessories (i.e. pin part number, wire seal part number, seal plug part number for each cavity) that can be exported later in the electrical connections report or in a connectors report, please? Many thanks in advance, RP

Hi Radu,
Thank you for your suggestion and we really appreciate that. However, we believe that these information is not required by most of the users. Therefore, we suggest you to add the information required into cable Remarks field:

602f139b8a026

For the pin part number, you could edit the symbol's pin name to be the pin part number so that it will appear in the connection report.

Hope that answered your questions. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Hope it helps. Thank you.

Hi Radu, Thank you for your suggestion and we really appreciate that. However, we believe that these information is not required by most of the users. Therefore, we suggest you to add the information required into cable Remarks field: ![602f139b8a026](serve/attachment&path=602f139b8a026) For the pin part number, you could edit the symbol's pin name to be the pin part number so that it will appear in the connection report. Hope that answered your questions. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Hope it helps. Thank you.
edited Feb 19 at 1:26 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft