Support Forums
How to import drawing from EC to E9 and vice versa??

Hey guys, in need of help here, how do I import my drawings from EC to E9? And E9 to EC?

Hey guys, in need of help here, how do I import my drawings from EC to E9? And E9 to EC?

JJ

Hi Cosima, please refer to below for the detailed instruction to import your drawings.

Import Drawing From Electra Cloud to E9

In the Electra Cloud toolbar, please go to File | Download to download the whole drawing. The drawing will be in SVG format.

5efadec6d3d82

Then, drag and drop the SVG file to Electra E9 to import the drawing.

Import Drawing From E9 to Electra Cloud

Click File | Save or Save as to save your file in Electra E9.

5efadf510d52a

Go to Electra Cloud and open a new drawing. Then, drag and drop the SVG file on the Editor to import the file.

Hi Cosima, please refer to below for the detailed instruction to import your drawings. **Import Drawing From Electra Cloud to E9** In the Electra Cloud toolbar, please go to File | Download to download the whole drawing. The drawing will be in SVG format. ![5efadec6d3d82](serve/attachment&path=5efadec6d3d82) Then, drag and drop the SVG file to Electra E9 to import the drawing. ```` ````**Import Drawing From E9 to Electra Cloud** **Click File** | **Save** or **Save as** to save your file in Electra E9. ![5efadf510d52a](serve/attachment&path=5efadf510d52a) Go to Electra Cloud and open a new drawing. Then, drag and drop the SVG file on the Editor to import the file.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft