Feature Requests
Increase/decrease a component's line size

It would be nice to be able to increase (or decrease) a component's line size. I was able to do this in previous versions of Electra (E7) with one of the built in MS Visio options. I like to increase the components' line size so that the components on the print appear "bold" compared to the wires. This makes it easy to differentiate components from the wires when one looks at the print.

It would be nice to be able to increase (or decrease) a component's line size. I was able to do this in previous versions of Electra (E7) with one of the built in MS Visio options. I like to increase the components' line size so that the components on the print appear "bold" compared to the wires. This makes it easy to differentiate components from the wires when one looks at the print.

Hi Busarider,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

In Electra Cloud, you could increase the line weight for all your symbols. To achieve this easier, we will suggest you to select all the symbols and change their line weight:

1. Click on View | Show Properties:
    60fa398d2562b

2. Hide all the wires by clicking on the eye icon of Wire Layer:
    60fa39e183f3d

3. Select all symbols by pressing Ctrl + A:
    60fa3a0c1bf0a

4. Then click on the line weight icon, and select your desired line weight:
    60fa3a4b4c16b

5. After that show all the wires by clicking the eye icon of Wire Layer:
    60fa3a7c900ab

6. The expected result is shown as below:
    60fa3a9f12f7d

After that, you could print your drawing and you can differentiate between the wires and symbols now. For more details, please refer to this link.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Hi Busarider, Thanks for reaching out to us. In Electra Cloud, you could increase the line weight for all your symbols. To achieve this easier, we will suggest you to select all the symbols and change their line weight: 1. Click on View | Show Properties: ![60fa398d2562b](serve/attachment&path=60fa398d2562b) 2. Hide all the wires by clicking on the eye icon of Wire Layer: ![60fa39e183f3d](serve/attachment&path=60fa39e183f3d) 3. Select all symbols by pressing Ctrl + A: ![60fa3a0c1bf0a](serve/attachment&path=60fa3a0c1bf0a) 4. Then click on the line weight icon, and select your desired line weight: ![60fa3a4b4c16b](serve/attachment&path=60fa3a4b4c16b) 5. After that show all the wires by clicking the eye icon of Wire Layer: ![60fa3a7c900ab](serve/attachment&path=60fa3a7c900ab) 6. The expected result is shown as below: ![60fa3a9f12f7d](serve/attachment&path=60fa3a9f12f7d) After that, you could print your drawing and you can differentiate between the wires and symbols now. For more details, please refer to this link. Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft