Feature Requests
RESOLVED - Sorting of the Component Database Contents

Once I created my custom components, it appears that they are sorted as they are added. Could you add an auto sort by name algorithm. Thank you!

60ec899c14320

Once I created my custom components, it appears that they are sorted as they are added. Could you add an auto sort by name algorithm. Thank you! ![60ec899c14320](serve/attachment&path=60ec899c14320)

Kris Kizlyk

edited Jul 13 at 5:06 pm

Hi Kris,

Thanks for reaching out. The components should be sorted by name automatically. However, we found out the algorithm to sort the name is having some problems sorting the components that having names that start with a number. We have fixed it. Kindly update your Electra E9 to the latest version to get the fix.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kris, Thanks for reaching out. The components should be sorted by name automatically. However, we found out the algorithm to sort the name is having some problems sorting the components that having names that start with a number. We have fixed it. Kindly update your Electra E9 to the latest version to get the fix. Thanks in advance.

You guys are the best! Really looking forward to introducing this software to the company.

You guys are the best! Really looking forward to introducing this software to the company.

Kris Kizlyk

Hi Kris,

We are happy to hear that from you. If there are any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you.

Hi Kris, We are happy to hear that from you. If there are any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft