Feature Requests
RESOLVED - Ability To Create My Own Database Category or Favorites List

It would be very helpful to have the ability to create my own Database Category or a Favorites Category where it defaults ALWAYS to the top of the list! smile

This way I can specific part numbers that we use and have them easily organized. Some times I have specific parts that I can easily find without having to search through every single one to find that I accidently put it in the wrong Category.

60e8d29197577

It would be very helpful to have the ability to create my own Database Category or a Favorites Category where it defaults ALWAYS to the top of the list! :D This way I can specific part numbers that we use and have them easily organized. Some times I have specific parts that I can easily find without having to search through every single one to find that I accidently put it in the wrong Category. ![60e8d29197577](serve/attachment&path=60e8d29197577)

Kris Kizlyk

edited Jul 12 at 3:54 pm

Hi Kris,

Thank you for your suggestion and we really appreciate that.

We have improved our codes to make it easier for you to browse your custom categories by showing them at the top of the list. Please refresh your drawing to get the latest changes.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.

Hi Kris, Thank you for your suggestion and we really appreciate that. We have improved our codes to make it easier for you to browse your custom categories by showing them at the top of the list. Please refresh your drawing to get the latest changes. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.

I use the offline version, when will you do a new build?

I use the offline version, when will you do a new build?

Kris Kizlyk

Hi Kris,

We have built a new version for Electra E9. Kindly update to the latest version to get the latest changes.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Hi Kris, We have built a new version for Electra E9. Kindly update to the latest version to get the latest changes. Thank you and have a nice day!
edited Jul 12 at 3:33 am

Yes, they do show at the top but what I was suggesting was the ability to create a custom category. For example, the picture below, Add a button to the Select Category where someone can Add their own. Also, the ability to delete that Category but not the Defaulted ones.

60ebd3c68812b

Yes, they do show at the top but what I was suggesting was the ability to create a custom category. For example, the picture below, Add a button to the Select Category where someone can Add their own. Also, the ability to delete that Category but not the Defaulted ones. ![60ebd3c68812b](serve/attachment&path=60ebd3c68812b)

Kris Kizlyk

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the suggestion. In order to delete or add a category, you could always click on the category menu, then select Add category or Delete category:

60ebe48c7ef65

For more information, kindly refer to https://radicasoftware.com/help/symbols-and-components/#the-component-database.

Hope it helps. Thank you.

Hi Kris, Thanks for the suggestion. In order to delete or add a category, you could always click on the category menu, then select Add category or Delete category: ![60ebe48c7ef65](serve/attachment&path=60ebe48c7ef65) For more information, kindly refer to https://radicasoftware.com/help/symbols-and-components/#the-component-database. Hope it helps. Thank you.

OH, there it is AWESOME. Man I am loving this software. So much easier than Visio! Thank you Radica!

OH, there it is AWESOME. Man I am loving this software. So much easier than Visio! Thank you Radica!

Kris Kizlyk

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the compliments. It makes our day. If you have any other inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
The Electra Support Team

Hi Kris, Thanks for the compliments. It makes our day. If you have any other inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. Regards, The Electra Support Team
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft