If a 80 mm x 80 mm square is differenced by a 15mm x 15 mm the overall size is decreased to 79.2mm. Realistically, the size does not matter...its whenever the difference is function is used the final size is always affected. It is very bazar because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
- If I select the items with the click and drag square box.
- Do Difference. It doesn't work.
- With the same objects still selected, I use UNDO (Control + Z).
- I click and drag the square box again over those objects.
- Do Difference, and it works.
What is going on Radica!??!?