Support Forums
Unique Wire ID after Fuse Terminal

Hi All,

I currently have a drawing which has a fuse terminal, however I have an issue where as the wire number before the fuse terminal is the same as after the fuse terminal. If I change the wire number before or after the terminal, the other changes with it. I need these numbers to be unique, if a modification were made to a panel, there is no distinguishable difference between an unfused supply and a fused supply.. Any suggestions?

60c8c3788b065

Hi All, I currently have a drawing which has a fuse terminal, however I have an issue where as the wire number before the fuse terminal is the same as after the fuse terminal. If I change the wire number before or after the terminal, the other changes with it. I need these numbers to be unique, if a modification were made to a panel, there is no distinguishable difference between an unfused supply and a fused supply.. Any suggestions? ![60c8c3788b065](serve/attachment&path=60c8c3788b065)

Hi Luke,

We regret the delay in response to your question. You always can find us at [email protected] and we will reply to your questions as soon as possible.

For your information, this is one of the features in our Electra which is called wire propagation. To ensure each wire number is unique, kindly follow the steps below to turn off this feature:

1. Please go to File | Preferences:

60d9a5b0c3281

2. Open Electra Options Tab, uncheck the options "Automatic wire propagation and detection" and click Save:

60d9a5eb9b68d

After that, you could have different wire numbers for connected wires.

Hope that helps. Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.

Hi Luke, We regret the delay in response to your question. You always can find us at [email protected] and we will reply to your questions as soon as possible. For your information, this is one of the features in our Electra which is called wire propagation. To ensure each wire number is unique, kindly follow the steps below to turn off this feature: 1. Please go to File | Preferences: ![60d9a5b0c3281](serve/attachment&path=60d9a5b0c3281) 2. Open Electra Options Tab, uncheck the options "Automatic wire propagation and detection" and click Save: ![60d9a5eb9b68d](serve/attachment&path=60d9a5eb9b68d) After that, you could have different wire numbers for connected wires. Hope that helps. Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft